Properties For Sale
Berwick Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
* The property has been improved and upgraded by the current vendor to an excellent standard and is ideal for family sized occupation.
* Benefiting from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room with Dining Area off, Superb Kitchen with Sitting Area / Snug and Cloakroom / W.c to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite facility, Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Block paved driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and leading to a detached single garage.
* The property occupies a generous sized plot with an excellent sized and well kept lawned garden area to rear, large paved patio area, display borders and outside lighting.
* Don't miss the opportunity to purchase your next family home.
Radiator. Stairs off. Storage cupboard housing electrics.
Living room / dining area 14'1 x 21'6
Gas fire. Radiator x 2. Spotlights. Coving. Understairs storage.
Kitchen / snug 19'10 x 15'8
Extensive range of fitted wall and base units. Granite work tops incorporating stainless steel sink unit with rinser bowl, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Built-in microwave. Feature range cooker with extractor unit above. French doors to side aspect. Feature radiator.
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Loft access. Coving. Storage cupboard.
Master bedroom 12'7 x 8'4
Radiator. Coving. Built-in storage unit. Wood flooring.
En-suite 9'9 x 3'
Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
Bedroom 9'9 x 10'7
Radiator. Wood flooring. Coving.
Bedroom 10'9 x 8'8
Bedroom 6'9 x 8'5
Radiator. Built-in storage. Coving.
Family bathroom 6'3 x 7'5
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Feature radiator. Tiled floor. Fitted mirrored cabinet.
Block paved driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and leading to a detached single garage.
The property occupies a generous sized plot with an excellent sized and well kept lawned garden area to rear, large paved patio area, display borders and outside lighting.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.