Properties For Sale
Macclesfield Road, Rudyard, Staffordshire
The bungalow is currently at a stage where the purchaser could have some input as to the styles and choices of kitchen and bathroom fitments and choice of floor coverings.
An outstanding brand new detached bungalow that offers excellent sized three bedroomed accommodation that benefits from underfloor heating, double glazing and feature bi-fold doors.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining Room, Sun Room, Lounge, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms - the master having En-Suite facility. The property boasts an exceptionally large loft area that could be used to create further accommodation should the purchaser wish and subject to the relevant planning consents.
The property occupies an excellent sized plot of around 0.3 acre, detached garage and some excellent views with fields to side and rear aspects.
The Peak District National Park is close by, and closer still is the charming market town of Leek with its array of unusual Victorian architecture. More comprehensive facilities can be found in Macclesfield to the north, including comprehensive shopping and importantly direct Inter-City rail services to both Manchester and London, with the journey times taking approximately 20 minutes and 1 hour 50 minutes respectively, on an almost hourly basis on weekdays.
Leek: approx 1.5 miles, Stoke on Trent: 11 miles, Macclesfield: 13 miles, M6 junction 15: 15 miles, Wilmslow: 24 miles, Manchester Airport: 26 miles
Entrance hall 19'9 x 14'3
Kitchen / diner 20'3 x 16'3
Sun room 12'4 x 15'
Lounge 18'4 x 16'4
Bathroom 9'5 x 7'9
Master bedroom 12'10 x 12'3
En-suite 8'11 x 5'9
Bedroom 13'7 x 12'3
Bedroom 12'4 x 10'
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.