Properties For Sale
Manchester Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
*Accommodation comprises: Private Entrance, hallway, bathroom, fitted kitchen, dining room and three double bedrooms
*Double glazing and gas central heating. Allocated parking space.
Second Floor Private Entrance
Central heating radiator. Wooden flooring. Dado and picture rails. Doors off. Wall mounted door entry phone. Stair case to second floor bedroom.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath with shower over and tiled splash backs. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Velux window to front. Central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard with power point and over head storage areas.
Master Bedroom 14' x 13'10
Upvc double glazed window to rear, over looking the gardens. Central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes and shelving with window seat and drawers.
Lounge 16' x 13'10
Upvc double glazed window to rear with window seat, over looking the gardens. Central heating radiator. Feature open fireplace with cast iron and tiled insert, granite hearth and timber surround. Feature exposed beam. Parque flooring. Original built in recess cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom Two 13'8 x 12'
Upvc double glazed window to side with window seat. Central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes and recess display shelving.
Fitted Kitchen 12' x 9'
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with glazed display cabinets, wine racks and pull out baskets. Fitted square edged granite working surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Space for cooker, stainless steel splash back and extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Ceiling spot lights. Large velux window to front.
Dining Room 12'10 x 7'9
Large velux window to front. Central heating radiator. Two wall lights. Fitted cupboard housing the 'Worcester' gas combination boiler. Large exposed beam.
Second Floor Bedroom Three/ Office 16'7 x 9'6
Velux roof windows to front and rear. Eaves storage cupboards. Exposed stone wall. Feature beam and shelf.
Allocated parking space. Shared Garden
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.