Properties For Sale
Holmfield, Buxton, Derbyshire
* The property offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation throughout with four Bedroomed and two Bathroomed living arranged over four floors.
* Benefiting from double glazing and gas fired central heating the property briefly comprises: Excellent sized Cellar to the lower floor, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and a second Bathroom are located on the top floor.
* Block paved driveway to the front and side aspects providing off street parking and also having a useful covered car-port area.
* To the rear of the property is paved patio area ans steps leading down to a lawned garden area.
* The property enjoys some outstanding views over the town and surrounding countryside.
* A fabulous family home of which an internal inspection is essential.
Coving. Access to:
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coving. Stairs off.
Lounge 14'9 x 15'9 max
Radiator. Bay window. Coving. Open fire with feature surround.
Dining room 14'9 x 12'11
The vendor has advised us the fire has been dry lined in readiness for a log burner to be installed if the purchaser wishes. Rear door.
Kitchen 9'3 x 8'2
Range of base units. Sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Feature radiator. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor unit. Side door. Integrated fridge, washing machine and wine chiller. Gas hob and electric oven with extractor unit above.
Bedroom 18'10 x 12'10
Bedroom 11'9 x 13'
Shower room 9'2 x 7'10
Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
Loft access. Sky light.
Bedroom 18'8 x 12'11
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 12'1 x 13'
Bathroom 8'2 x 9'3
Bath. Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Radiator. Sky light. Tiled floor.
Block paved driveway to the front and side aspects providing off street parking and also having a useful covered car-port area. To the rear of the property is paved patio area ans steps leading down to a lawned garden area. The property enjoys some outstanding views over the town and surrounding countryside.
Cellar area 1 = (12'2 x 18'3) - power and lighting
Cellar area 2 = (14'4 x 12'3) - power and lighting, central heating boiler
Cellar area 3 = (7'10 x 9'2)
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.