Properties For Sale
High Street, Kingsley, Staffordshire
* The property is located in the sought after Staffordshire Moorlands village of Kingsley offering easy access to the market towns of Leek and Cheadle.
* The accommodation benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises: Excellent sized Lounge with access to Garage, Kitchen / Diner and Utility Room / W.c to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Two further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property provides off street parking to the side and additional parking with the integral single garage with the unique feature of being able to drive straight through to the rear of the property.
* The rear garden is tired over a few levels with lawned area and a paved patio area at the top making an excellent patio / sitting area with excellent views.
* An inspection of the property comes most strongly recommended.
Lounge 17'2 x 14'3
Stairs off. Radiator. Access to garage. Understairs storage.
Kitchen / diner 12'3 x 16'7
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Electric cooker. Extractor unit. Tiled floor. Radiator. French doors to rear. T.v point. Spotlights.
Utility / W.c 10'4 x 4'2
W.c. Plumbing point. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Master bedroom 11'7 x 12'1
Radiator. Built-in storage units.
En-suite shower room 6'5 x 5'
Shower area. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 10'1 x 9'11
Bedroom 10'9 x 8'4
Family bathroom 6'9 x 6'4
Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
The property provides off street parking to the side and additional parking with the integral single garage with the unique feature of being able to drive straight through to the rear of the property.
The rear garden is tired over a few levels with lawned area and a paved patio area at the top making an excellent patio / sitting area with excellent views.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.