Properties For Sale
Woodland Avenue, Leek, Staffordshire
* The property offers good sized family accommodation that benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen and Conservatory to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and feature Bathroom to the first floor.
* Block paved driveway to the front providing off street parking and a low maintenance paved garden area with display borders.
* To the rear of the property is an excellent sized, very well maintained and stocked landscaped garden with paved and decked sitting area, display borders, garden shed and open fields to the rear aspect.
* An excellent family home of which an internal inspection is essential.
* Offered For Sale with no Upward Chain involved.
Stairs off. Radiator. Wood flooring. Understairs storage housing central heating boiler.
Dining room 11' x 12'1
Radiator. Bay window. Coving. Open fire with feature surround. Wood flooring.
Lounge 11'5 x 12'
Kitchen 17'10 x 6'8
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Access to:
Conservatory 13'6 x 8'6
Slate flooring. Radiator. Rear door.
Radiator. Loft access - partly boarded with ladder access, power and lighting.
Bedroom 10'11 x 12'1
Bedroom 11'4 x 12'
Bedroom 6/9 x 6'11
Bathroom 6'10 x 7'7
Feature bath / shower unit. W.c. Wash basin. Slate flooring. Feature radiator. Tiled walls.
Block paved driveway to the front providing off street parking and a low maintenance paved garden area with display borders.
To the rear of the property is an excellent sized, very well maintained and stocked landscaped garden with paved and decked sitting area, display borders, garden shed and open fields to the rear aspect.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.