Properties For Sale
Cheadle Road, Cheddleton, Staffirdshire
The accommodation with gas central heating, a dual fuel burner and double glazing throughout comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room and one bedroom with shower room to the ground floor. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The cottage has parking to the front, with a delightful garden backing onto a field at the rear overlooking Caldon Canal and Cheddleton Locks.
Useful concrete sectional storage building and garden sheds to the rear of the property.
Viewing is a must to gain a full appreciation of this excellent period cottage.
Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.
Lounge 21'3 max x 13'5 max
Radiator. Feature multi fuel fire. Stairs off. Exposed beams.
Utility room 6'8 x 5'7
Storage units. Plumbing point. Tiled floor.
Kitchen 11'3 x 8'11
Wall and base units. Sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Rayburn. Extractor unit.
Dining room 13'1 x 8'11
Radiator. Sliding doors to:
Tiled floor. Rear door.
Conservatory 12'9 x 9'6
Radiator. French doors to rear.
Bedroom 12' x 16'1
Window to rear. Radiator.
En-suite 6'8 x 4'6
W.c. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Window to rear.
Bedroom 13'9 max x 10'6
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 12'7 x 16'1
Radiator. Skylight x 2.
Bathroom 9'9 x 10'6
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Heated towel rail. Loft access. Spotlights.
The cottage has parking to the front, with a delightful garden backing onto a field at the rear overlooking Caldon Canal and Cheddleton Locks. Useful concrete sectional storage building and garden sheds to the rear of the property.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.