Properties For Sale
Heathfield Gardens, Buxton, Derbyshire
* Situated in a highly regarded part of the town and within easy reach of the town centre and all amenities.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, a second Bedroom and Bathroom.
* Quietly located and with well maintained communal gardens and parking.
* An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.
Lounge / dining room 22'9 max x 19'10 max
Electric fire. Radiator x 2. Coving. Bay window.
Kitchen 12'2 x 9'3
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Cooker point. Extractor unit. Plumbing point. Integrated fridge and freezer. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom 15'9 x9'10
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
En-suite 5'2 x 6'5
Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Bedroom 10'8 x 8'11 max
Bathroom 7'7 x 5'5
Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Bidet. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Quietly located and with well maintained communal gardens and parking.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.