Properties For Sale
Dale Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
* The property offers some excellent sized family accommodation over three floors plus basement and laundry room and enjoys a pleasant outlook to the Church.
* The house briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor and access to the basement Cellar & Laundry Room. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom are located on the first floor. On the top floor is the fabulous Master Bedroom with its own excellent sized en-Suite facility.
* Enclosed pretty rear stone flagged courtyard.
* The property benefits from gas fired central heating from a very recently installed boiler and double glazing.
* An ideal purchase for a growing family.
* Viewing highly recommended.
Stairs off. Radiator x 2. Wood flooring. Feature stained glass window.
Lounge 14'8 x 11'10 to bay
Bay window. Radiator. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround. Coving. Built-in storage cupboards and shelves.
Dining room 13'3 x 13'
Radiator. Access to Cellar. French doors to rear. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen 8'10 x 7'10
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob and extractor unit. Electric oven. Integrated fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
Stairs off. Radiator.
Bedroom 16'6 x 12'8
Radiator. Window to front x 2.
Bedroom 12'2 x 10'1
Roll top bath with feeder shower. Radiator. W.c. Wash basin. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Master bedroom 16'5 x 16'8
Radiator x 2. Sky light window. Built-in wardrobe. Loft access. Spotlights.
En-suite 9'11 x 7'7
Shower cubicle. W.c. His & hers sink units. Sky light window. Heated towel rail.
Enclosed pretty rear stone flagged courtyard. Cottage forecourt to front.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.