Properties For Sale
High Street, Ipstones, Staffordshire
* The property which we understand dates back to around 1750 is situated in the picturesque Staffordshire Moorlands village of Ipstones, within easy travelling of the surrounding market towns of Leek, Ashbourne, and Cheadle.
* The accommodation comprises: good size, high quality fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, Dining Room and Lounge to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and superb upgraded Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property benefits from a mixture of double and secondary glazing and also gas fired central heating throughout.
* Good sized lawned gardens alongside some lovely views of the surrounding area.
* The property could provide the potential of off road parking but obviously the relevant authorities would need to be contacted.
* We recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen 14'4 x 7'10
Range of fitted wall and base units. Quartz worktops with integrated sink unit and mixer tap. NEFF electric induction hob with extractor unit above. Plumbing point. Radiator. Stable style feature door to front. DownLights. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Built-in NEFF microwave and feature hide / slide oven.
Dining room 10'4 x 11'6
Radiator. Stairs off. DownLights. Exposed beams. Understairs storage x 2. Feature shelving.
Lounge 15'6 x 9'8
Feature minton tiled flooring. Multi-fuel burner. Bay window. Exposed beams. Wall light point x 4. Meter cupboard.
Radiator. DownLights. Access to:
Bedroom 13'1 x 9'4
Radiator. Feature vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom 14'8 x 9'1
Radiator. Fitted storage. Exposed beams. DownLights. Boarded Loft access with fitted ladders, lighting and housing the central heating boiler.
Bath with shower over. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Wood flooring. DownLights.
Good sized lawned gardens alongside some lovely views of the surrounding area. The property could provide the potential of off road parking but obviously the relevant authorities would need to be contacted.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.