Properties For Sale
Church Road, Brown Edge, Staffordshire
The property offers some deceptively spacious accommodation with some superb features and modern benefits of partial double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm system.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Lounge / Living Room, Kitchen with Utility Area off and Dining Room / Further Reception Room and Sitting Area and W.c to the ground floor. Landing Area, Shower Cubicle, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
The property occupies a great elevated position and has some wonderfully well maintained and stocked garden areas to the rear with lawned areas, display borders and patio area. To the bottom of the garden is the detached double garage with additional driveway in front providing more off street parking.
A fabulously well appointed family home of which an internal inspection is essential.
Tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Access to:
Lounge / living room 27'1 x 13'
Radiator x 3. Open fire with feature surround. Wall light point x 3. Coving. Stairs off. Built-in storage cupboards.
Kitchen 12'6 x 8'11
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Electric hob with extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Tiled floor. Plumbing point. Breakfast bar. Spotlights. Integrated fridge and freezer. Central heating boiler.
Utility 5'6 x 8'6
Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Rear door.
Dining room 12'6 x 9'7
Radiator. Rear door. Coving. Archway to:
Sitting room / study 15'1 x 6'11
W.c 5'6 x 3'4
W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Wood block flooring. Built-in storage cupboards. Shower cubicle. Wall lights. Loft access.
Bedroom 13' x 12'
Radiator. Windows to front and rear aspects. Built-in wardrobes in recess area.
Bedroom 9'11 x 9'7
Bedroom 12'7 max x 9'8
Radiator. Wash basin. Built-in storage cupboards.
Bathroom 8'7 x 6'1
Jacuzzi bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin with storage units. Heated towel rail. Wood flooring. Tiled walls. Spotlights.
The property occupies a great elevated position and has some wonderfully well maintained and stocked garden areas to the rear with lawned areas, display borders and patio area. To the bottom of the garden is the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with additional driveway in front providing more off street parking.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.