Properties For Sale
Armshead Road, Werrington, Staffordshire
* Ideally located for shops and schools and for travelling into the Potteries and the market towns of Leek and Cheadle.
* The property offers spacious accommodation that benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The main internal accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory and Kitchen to the ground floor. On the lower floor is the Rear Hallway, Utility Room, W.c and access into the double garage. On the top floor are two good sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Block paved driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and leading to an excellent sized integral double garage.
* To the rear of the property is a very well maintained and stocked garden area which enjoys some considerable privacy with lawned garden, display borders, patio area and garden shed.
* The property is offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.
Tiled floor. Access to:
Radiator. Stairs off.
Lounge 22'5 x 11'7
Gas fire. Radiator x 2. Double doors to:
Tiled floor. Double doors out to rear garden area.
Kitchen 10'4 x 10'6
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Radiator. Electric hob and extractor unit. Double oven. Integrated fridge. Stairs down to:
Rear door. Radiator. Access to garage.
Utility room 6'2 x 6'
Storage cupboards. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Radiator. Plumbing point. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
W.c. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 12' x 10'10
Radiator. Fitted storage units.
Bedroom 13'7 x 10'10
Radiator. Fitted storage units.
Bathroom 8'9 x 7'3
Bath. W.c. Shower cubicle. Wash basin with storage unit below. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Block paved driveway to the front providing ample off street parking and leading to an excellent sized integral double garage.
To the rear of the property is a very well maintained and stocked garden area which enjoys some considerable privacy with lawned garden, display borders, patio area and garden shed.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.