Properties For Sale
West Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
Obscure glazed entrance door to front. Dado rail and ceiling coving. Partially obscure glazed inner door through to:
Central heating radiator. Cloaks hanging space. Doors off. Stair case to first floor.
Lounge 14'5 x 12'7
Sash bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Ceiling coving and picture rails. Stone built fireplace with tv and display shelving with electric fire and hearth. Two wall light points.
Dining Room 13'2 x 12'6
Window to rear. Central heating radiator. Built in recess storage cabinet. Marble hearth and insert with ornate timber surround.
Kitchen 10'2 x 7'8
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Matching splash back boarding. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Standing space for fridge freezer. Central heating radiator. Half obscure glazed Upvc door to side leading to the rear garden. Upvc double glazed window to side. Door to:
Cellar 16'3 x 11'11
Fitted shelving. Stone steps down. Stone flagged flooring. Window to front. Power point. Electricity meter and fuse board, Gas meter. A useful storage space with good head height.
First Floor - Landing
Central heating radiator. Doors off. Stair case to second floor.
Fitted with a low level wc. Central heating radiator. Obscure glazed window to side.
Fitted with a panelled bath with hand held mixer tap and tiled splash backs. Vanity wash hand basin and bidet. Obscure glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'8 x 11'
Window to rear. Central heating radiator. Original built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 16'11 x 11'8
Window to front. Central heating radiator. Original built in storage cupboard.
Second Floor - Half Landing
Velux roof window to rear. Doors off.
Bedroom Four 11'4 x 9'9 Restrcted head height)
Velux roof window to rear. Central heating radiator. Built in eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 15'10 x 14'9
Window to front. Central heating radiator. Exposed beam. Under eaves storage cupboard.
To the front of the property is a small forecourt garden with flower beds. To the rear is a yard with adjoining storage shed. The rear garden is tiered and has steps and a pathway leading to a patio/seating area and raised flower beds.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.