Properties For Sale
Portland Place, Waterhouses
* Situated near to Cheadle, Leek and Ashbourne this home is ideal for professionals and families a like due to the proximity of all the local village amenities.
* Located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, countryside pursuits are extremely desirable in this sought after area.
* The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Cloakroom, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
* The gardens to the front and rear are a delight with superb views.
* The driveway provides parking and leads to a detached Single Garage.
* Oil fired central heating and double glazing.
* Viewing is highly recommended.
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
A welcoming spacious Entrance Hall with staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. Radiator.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 24'X 10'4
A truly delightful reception room with french doors leading out to the rear garden patio area. Feature fireplace with a marble fireplace with open grate. Window to the front. Two radiators.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 12'10 X 8'
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base storage units with integrated fridge and freezer. Built in Zanussi four ring Halogen electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Electrolux electric fan assisted oven. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part ceramic tiled walls. Radiator. Window to the rear with superb views. Doorway to the rear leads to the lovely garden.
CLOAKROOM 6'4 x 3'4
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Part ceramic tiled walls. Extractor fan.
UTILITY ROOM 6'5 X 5'7
Fitted with modern base kitchen units and coordinating work surface. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for a washing machine. Part ceramic tiled walls. Radiator. Window to the front. Grandee Acel oil fired central heating boiler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
A delightful galleried landing which sets off the first floor accommodation. Window to the rear with superb views. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 9'6 X 8'6 max and 7'4'min
Window to the front. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe. A door leads into the:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 6'5 x 3'9
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed door and Acel electric shower. Part ceramic tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 10'7 X 8'6
Window to the front. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 7'3 X 6'6
Window to the rear enjoying lovely views over the surrounding countryside. Radiator. Loft hatch.
FAMILY BATHROOM 6'6 x 4'4
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Part ceramic tiled walls. Shaver point. Window to the rear. Radiator. Extractor fan.
There is a driveway providing parking and access to the detached single garage. The garage measures 16'11 x 8'1, it has a timber up and over door and light and power.
Two timber gates give access to the front and rear gardens which are enclosed with dry stonewalls. The front garden is laid to lawn with a flagged pathway which gives access to the side to the rear. The delightful rear garden overlooks the cricket field and surrounding countryside and must be seen to be appreciated. The enclosed garden is mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio, which lends it self superbly for entertaining. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
In the popular village of Waterhouses take the turning into Waterfall Lane, just near 'The George' public house, then take the second right into Portland Place, proceed along here and the property is located directly in front of you identified by our For Sale board.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton 01538 38334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.