Properties For Sale
Wallbridge Drive, Leek, Staffordshire
The property itself has been substantially extended and now provides excellent sized accommodation with three reception rooms, full fitted kitchen and utility and cloakroom to the ground floor and three double bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level with the master bedroom having an en-suite facility.
The property has been extremely well maintained by the present owners and enjoys the benefit of gas central heating and UPVC double glazing with off road parking and gardens to the front, side and rear.
Internal inspection is most strongly recommended
Entrance hall with laminate flooring. Radiator.
WC. Wash basin. Laminate flooring.
LOUNGE 13'9 X 11'3
Fitted gas fire in attractive surround with pine mantel. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
DINING ROOM 15'0 X 12'0
Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. French windows leading to the rear garden.
SNUG 8'7 X 7'2
Radiator. Fitted carpet. French door to side patio.
KITCHEN 13'1 X 8'8
Fully fitted with comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Incorporating a split level cooker with extractor hood over. Together with integrated dishwasher, automatic washing machine, refrigerater, freezer and microwave.
UTILITY ROOM 10'1 X 7'10
Radiator. Laminate flooring.
STAIRS TO LANDING
Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
BEDROOM ONE 9'10 X 13'10
Full range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Shower cubicle. Wash basin. Wc. Towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 11'10 X 8'5
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM THREE 11'9 X 8'10
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Partly tiled with suite comprising bath with shower fitment, wash hand basin and WC. Fitted cupboards. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Tarmac driveway provides off road parking facilities for a number of vehicles. Gardens to the front, side and rear being on a corner plot with a private paved patio to the side and lawned gardens with patio to the rear.
All mains services
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazing
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.