Properties For Sale
Somerset Close, Buxton, Derbyshire
* The property would benefit from some internal modernisation and updating, offering great potential for you to put your own stamp on it.
* The accommodation which benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room to the ground floor. Lounge, Kitchen and Bedroom Three / Dining Room to the first floor.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single garage.
* Front and rear gardens laid mainly to lawn.
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.
Bedroom 12'6 x 7'7
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe's. Rear door.
Bedroom 8'9 x 7'10
Shower room 7'8 x 4'7
Shower area. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Lounge 15'10 x 12'6
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Kitchen 7'10 x 7'11
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Cooker point. Extractor unit.
Bedroom / dining room 7'7 x 7'8
Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single garage. Front and rear gardens laid mainly to lawn.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.