Properties For Sale
Wallbridge Drive, Leek, Staffordshire
* The property is ideally located for shops and amenities and the popular schools in that area of town.
* Excellent size living accommodation with fully fitted kitchen, large lounge and conservatory together with adjoining bedroom suite consisting of bedroom and sitting room.
* Three first floor bedrooms and bathroom with en-suite facility off the main bedroom.
* The property benefits from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
* Internal inspection of this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
* Block paved driveway to the front providing ample off street parking.
* Garden area to the rear with paved area and steps leading to a lawned garden area.
Tiled flooring. Store cupboard off. Double doors to:
KITCHEN 13'4 X 11'8
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Gas cooker point. Extractor unit. Tiled floor. Plumbing point. Coving. Integrated dishwasher. Spotlights. Radiator.
LOUNGE 19'2 X 14'10
Fitted gas fire in an attractive surround. Radiator. Patio doors leading to the side patio. Stairs off. Coving. Wall lights. Double doors to:
CONSERVATORY 12'5 X 7'1
Tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
ADJOINING BEDROOM SUITE
BEDROOM 11'8 X 7'6
Radiators. Rear doors. Access to:
ADJOINING SITTING AREA 11'7 X 7'7
Radiator. Laminated flooring.
STAIRS TO LANDING
Airing cupboard off housing gas central heating boiler. Loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 12'0 X 9'1
Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO 15'6 X 8'2
BEDROOM THREE 15'7 X 6'3
Bath with feeder shower, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking facilities for up to three vehicles. There is a paved side patio. An enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with timber garden shed.
All mains services
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazed
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
If you are thinking of moving home and have a property to sell in an area we cover please call your nearest Bury & Hilton office to arrange your free pre-sale market appraisal.
Www.buryandhilton.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.zoopla.co.uk
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.