Properties For Sale
The property itself has had single storey extensions added to the front and rear and now provides comfortable modernised two double bedroomed accommodation enjoying the benefit of oil fired central heating and hard wood double glazing.
The property has reasonable sized gardens to the front and rear and a small adjoining paddock with the whole extending to just over half an acre.
This is a delightful property internal inspection of which is strongly recommended.
Radiator. UPVC front door. Fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 13'3 X 10'7
With coal effect electric fire inset in a cast iron and tiled surround. Radiator. Electric panel heater. Fitted carpet.
DINING ROOM 8'11 X 12'6
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
STUDY 10'3 X 5'8
Pine desk and drawers. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Door leading to the conservatory. Store off under-stairs.
KITCHEN 10'10 X 7'0
Fitted range of units comprising of sink unit, base units with working surfaces over, wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker together with integrated refrigerator. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Fully tiled with suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin, WC. Radiator. Linen cupboard off.
CONSERVATORY 13'6 X 4'8
Radiator. Tiled floor.
STAIRS TO LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 13'6 X 10'10
With full range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
BEDROOM TWO 8'11 X 13'1
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Suite comprising bath, wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Range of storage cupboards. Laminate flooring.
A tarmac driveway leads to a stone and tile garage (17'0 X 13'9 average). Reasonable sized gardens to the front and rear, greenhouse and adjoining small paddock to the rear the whole of which we understand extends to half an acre.
Mains electricity, water and drainage
Oil fired central heating.
Hard wood double glazing
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.