Properties For Sale
Brookfields Road, Ipstones, Staffordshire
* The property boasts the added advantage of a fourth bedroom with its own sitting room/fifth bedroom off, ideally suitable for a larger family occupation.
* The accommodation benefits from Upvc double glazing together with gas fired central heating and we understand the property has cavity wall insulation.
* The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Through Lounge / Dining Room, Conservatory, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room and separate W.c to the ground floor. Landing Area, Four Bedroom and Sitting Room / Fifth Bedroom off and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Approached over a driveway that provides ample off street parking and leads to an integral garage.
* To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden area over two levels and with display borders and low maintenance decorative slated area.
* An ideal purchase for the growing family.
Stairs off. Wood flooring. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge / dining room 21'7 x 11'10
Radiator. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround. Double doors to:
Conservatory 10'3 x 8'11
Radiator. Side door. Access to:
Breakfast kitchen 16'7 x 9'3
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Electric cooker point. Extractor unit. Plumbing point. Radiator.
Utility room 9' x 6'1
Base units. Radiator. Read door. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Access to garage.
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Loft access ( with pull down ladder, power and lighting). Coving. Airing cupboard with radiator.
Bedroom 11'10 x 10'11
Bedroom 11'4 x 9'10
Bedroom / sitting room 8'11 x 13'
Coal effect gas fire. Doors to front balcony / sitting area.
Bedroom 9' x 9'10
Bedroom / study 7'4 x 6'5
Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bathroom 7'11 x 6'1
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Approached over a driveway that provides ample off street parking and leads to an integral garage(18'9 x 9") (no car access) with wall mounted boiler, power and lighting, front access door.
To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden area over two levels and with display borders and low maintenance decorative slated area.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.