Properties For Sale
Central Drive, Buxton, Derbyshire
Upvc double glazed windows to front and side. Part ornate glazed Upvc entrance door to front. Laminate flooring. Timber inner door through to:
Lounge Diner 30'1 x 10'10
Upvc double glazed window to front and Upvc patio doors to rear, leading to the garden. Two central heating radiators. Stair cast to first floor. Three wall light points. Tv aerial and telephone points. Living flame effect gas fire on marble hearth and insert with ornate timber painted surround. Doors off.
Kitchen 8'9 x 7'9
Recently fitted with a matching range of soft closure base and eye level units with drawers and fitted square edged working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated four ring halogen hob with safety feature. Integrated oven and stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Tiled splash backs. Space for fridge. Breakfast bar area. Upvc double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white four piece suite to comprise: Panelled bath with mixer tap shower head, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Obscure glazed Upvc window to side.
Master Bedroom 10'11 x 10'
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10'11 x 9'6
Upvc double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator.
First Floor - Landing
With doors off.
Bedroom Three 17'8 (restricted head height) x 10'10
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Useful under eaves storage cupboard.
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 13'4 x 7'10
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Integral Garage 16'2 x 8'2
The current owner has boarded the front of the garage off from the inside. This can easily be taken out and returned to a garage.
Half glazed Upvc door and window to side. Wall mounted 'Alpha' gas combination boiler. Power and light. Access to loft void. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating radiator. Electricity fuse board.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway to provide off road parking for two vehicles. There is also a lawned garden. A flagged gated pathway leads to the side and to the enclosed rear garden with lawned garden and flagged patio/seating area. The boundaries are marked with timer fencing. There is also a timber storage shed.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.