Properties For Sale
Quarnford, Buxton, Derbyshire
The farmhouse has been split to accommodate the present owners family into three self-contained units, but could easily be converted back to form one spacious dwelling if required.
Conservatory 11'1 x 8'11
Boiler room off and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Kitchen 10'3 x 13'9
Fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and incorporating a LPG hob. Two radiators. Pantry off.
Living Room 13'10 x 11'10
With wood burning stove. Radiator. French window to garden. Fitted carpet.
Stairs to Landing
With three radiators and part of which has been utilized as office space.
Bedroom 14'3 x 9'8
With fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 10'5 x 10'1
With radiator. Fitted carpet. Wardrobe recess.
Bathroom 9'1 x 11'7
With suite comprising bath, wash basin, WC and shower fitment. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard.
Kitchen 13'5 x 13'9
With base units, working surfaces and central island. LPG split level cooker. Exposed beams. Wood burning stove.
Lounge 15'6 x 13'9
With wood burning stove. Radiator. Exposed beams. Fitted carpet.
Stairs to Bedroom 13'6 x 12'1
With radiator. Fitted carpet.
En-suite Shower Room and Toilet
With WC and wash basin. Heated towel rail.
ANNEXE TWO (LOCATED TO REAR OF PROPERTY)
Situated on one level. Consisting of:
Kitchen 11'7 x 11'1
With sink, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Radiator.
Living Room 19'3 x 10'7
With wood burning stove. Radiator.
Fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower, wash basin, WC and radiator.
Bedroom 10'10 x 7'3
With fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 15'10 x 9'10
With radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Yard and gardens.
Range of buildings consisting of useful utility building with roller shutter door.
Concrete block range consisting of 3 x stables, 1 x tack room and feed store.
Lean-to hay store.
Stone fuel store.
Land extending in all to approximately 3 acres or thereabouts.
Mains electricity and water.
Oil fired central heating.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
OUT OF LEEK TWOARDS BUXTON AT THE KNIGHTS TABLE TURN RIGHT FOR LONGNOR SECOND TURNING ON THE LEFT IS A SINGLE LANE TRACK THERE IS A SIGN SAYING COLSHAW TURN DOWN THIS TRACK AND YOU WILL COME TO A LITTLE WHITE COTTAGE ON THE LEFT CARRY ON EXACTLY ONE FIELD PAST THIS COTTAGE AND THE NEXT TURNING ON THE LEFT IF YOU COME TO THE CATTLE GRID YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.