Properties For Sale
Sutherland Road, Longsdon, Staffordshire
* An excellent size plot located in a highly sought after semi-rural location.
* A brick built building having until recently been utilized as cafe premises, but with planning permission to convert to residential use with permission granted to extend at the rear and at first floor level.
* An ideal opportunity for builders, speculators or suitable for a self-build project.
Has the benefit of planning permission to convert to a residential unit and occupies an excellent size plot of land in a highly sought after location.
The building lends itself admirably for conversion and extension and as such could be of interest to those requiring a self-build project or to builders and speculators.
The property occupies an excellent size plot and is approached over a private driveway off Sutherland Road which leads down to the former water works. The access onto the driveway can be identified by the Agent's For Sale board, as can the property itself. Plan attached with the plot edged red.
Planning permission was granted by the Staffordshire Moorlands District Council on 4th June 2013 for the conversion of this and the adjoining property to form residential units, being application No. 13/00301/FUL.
Further permission was granted on 23rd September 2014 to extend the Rez Cafe, being application No. SMD/2014/0460.
These works were commended with the footings for the extension being dug out.
Vacant possession will be given on completion.
STRICTLY By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.