These workshop premises are centrally located close to the town centre and close to substantial shopping outlets.
The premises are in a severely dilapidated condition and in need of considerable renovation and improvement works, or alternatively suitable for demolition and re-development of the site, subject to any necessary consents.
The building is two storey, having an approximately floor area on each floor of 713 square feet or thereabouts. Outside there is a grassed courtyard area to the front.
We understand that three phase electricity is supplied to the building.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
We understand the tenure is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.