The ground floor of these premises is let to Bargain Booze Limited, a subsidiary company of Conviviality PLC on a 10 year FRI lease at £28,000 per annum. They extend to approximately 2,558 square feet. The occupiers are carrying out a full re-fit of the premises and have obtained a late night alcohol licence on the premises.
The first and second floor accommodation lends itself to conversion to 6 residential flats.
The property is very centrally located on the main retailing street in the attractive market town of Leek, close to the pedestrianised area.
Leek is a market town within the Staffordshire Moorlands and is the administrative centre. It has a weekly cattle market and the town is well placed for Alton Towers, one of the largest tourist attractions in the county, as well as being 10 miles north east of the Stoke on Trent conurbation and 13 miles south of Macclesfield town centre. There is also good access to Buxton, the Peak District National Park and Manchester.
Nearby occupiers include Millets, Ryman, WH Smith, Boots Opticians, Boots Chemist, Superdrug, Specsavers, HSBC, Halifax, NatWest, Betfred, Coral and many more.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.