High Street, Cheadle, Staffordshire
* Spacious accommodation in need of renovation, but with enormous potential.
* Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning consents).
* Planning permission previously granted for offices and apartments (now expired).
* Large car park to rear.
We are led to believe that the property is a former Coaching Inn of mainly three storey brick and tile construction. Planning permission was granted for ten apartments and two offices, being planning application number SMD/2014/0789 (now lapsed)
The property benefits from a 30 space car park to the rear.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 752 470, or email us at email@example.com.
www.buryandhilton.co.uk www.rightmove.co.uk www.zoopla.co.uk www.primelocation.com
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.