Derby Street, Leek, Staffordshire
The ground floor premises are let producing a useful income and the upper floors offer an excellent re-development opportunity to produce additional income.
The ground floor is let on a five year lease at a rent of £10,000 per annum with a three year rent review.
AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
We understand the tenure is freehold.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.